1. Review all manual handling activities in your work area.
2. Remove or avoid all hazardous manual handling activities.
3. Provide manual handling training for employees.
4. Know the weight and center of gravity of the object that you intend to move.
5. Always Consider body positioning and path of travel when lifting or moving a large object.
6. Schedule deliveries to arrive at a time outside of peak business hours.
7. Do Not attempt to move an object or perform a task that you are not comfortable with.
8. Always seek assistance from co-workers when moving large or awkward objects.
9. Report all incidents/injuries immediately.