1. Contract employee/craftsperson walk-throughs.
2. Documented system available for submitting safety improvement suggestions.
3. Safety culture enhancement.
4. Quarterly employee recognition safety incentive awards/appreciation.
5. Structured Zero Injury Team with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for each team member.
6. Corporation/Contractor Integration: safety expo attendees, corporation shops and contractors on same job, training, joint teams.
7. Cross sectional sub-team assigned to address contractor perception survey results.
8. Organized contractor safety council.
9. Jacob's Safety Observation Report (SOR) program.
10. Contractor recognition day once a week which coincides with weekly safety drawing.
11. The best safety suggestion/improvement of the month receives a monetary gift certificate.
12. Crew of the month voted on by other crafts.
13. Volunteers from different companies on a project alternately cover the weekly safety meeting.
14. Interactive safety meetings where employees are required to discuss safety topics rather than the assigned safety professional.